Ovid Medline: Searching for journal articles
Medline is a key database for searching for journal articles for medical and clinical topics. This session covers searching Medline through the OvidSP interface, which is available to UCL and NHS users.
The session covers:
- constructing an effective search strategy
- finding full-text papers
- printing and saving results
- saving search strategies and creating alerts
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Small TESA
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
Registration has closed.