Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
NHS staff: Searching for journal articles
NHS staff and students can access a comprehensive collection of databases through HDAS (Healthcare Databases Advanced Search) with their NHS OpenAthens account. These include Medline, Embase, CINAHL and PsycInfo.
This session covers:
- an introduction to the databases available through HDAS
- constructing an effective search strategy
- finding full-text papers
- outputting results, saving searches and creating alerts
- Monday, December 9, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Large TESA
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
Registration has closed.