Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
CINAHL: Searching for nursing & allied health literature
CINAHL is a key database for searching for journal articles for nursing and allied health. This session covers searching CINAHL through the EBSCO interface, which is available to UCL and NHS users.
The session covers:
- constructing an effective search strategy
- finding full-text papers
- printing and saving results
- saving search strategies and creating alerts
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Large TESA
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
Registration has closed.