Introduction to Zotero: demonstration Online
This session is a demonstration session introducing Zotero, a freely available web-based, reference management tool, which enables you to manage and automatically cite references and produce a bibliography. The aim of this session is to introduce the main features of Zotero to help you get started on using the software.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Create folders or ‘collections’;
- Add bibliographic references from the library catalogue, Explore, and from databases;
- Upload full-text documents to Zotero;
- Use Zotero to insert citations in Word;
- Create a bibliography in Word with Zotero;
- Edit citations;
- Backup your Zotero library to Zotero on the Web.
This session is being delivered using Zoom. See joining instructions.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- 10:00 - 11:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.