Advanced searching with Scopus: demonstration & workshop Online
Join this online workshop delivered by Rupal Malde, Customer Consultant at Elsevier to learn how to maximise the searching power of Scopus. The session will specifically cover:
- What Scopus is and how the content is indexed
- Literature searching – tips and tricks, how to refine your results;
- Analysing your searching results: finding top authors, institutes, funders;
- Understanding author and institute profiles;
- Comparing journals and using metrics;
- Using personalisation features.
Rupal will also take questions about using Scopus for your personal research goals.
The Zoom link to access the meeting will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the session. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
This session is being delivered using Zoom. See joining instructions.
Note: this session will be recorded.
- Monday, June 14, 2021
- 14:00 - 15:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.